With a “retirement boom” to continue for the next twenty years, planning for those retirement years is critically important; and there may be no greater threat to a comfortable retirement than the need for Long-Term Care. Nearly 70% of Americans over age 65 will need some form of Long-Term Care as they age, yet studies show that fewer than 10% of Americans have completed any Long-Term Care Planning whatsoever. But there is good news. Join me in our Ask the Expert Webinar Series as I interview Mike Padawer, long term care planning thought leader and bestselling author of the book What’s the Deal with Long Term Care as he discusses 5 strategic ways for Advisors educate their clients and prepare them for what’s ahead.
- What Long-Term Care is and why it’s critically important to plan for it
- The physical, financial and emotion impact of Long-Term Care
- Understanding healthcare in retirement and the myths of Medicare/Medicaid.
- Initiating and successfully moving through the planning process
- Long-Term Care Plan designs and options to customize your plan
- Tax-Advantages to compliment other financial & retirement planning
- Tips for working with the right Long-Term Care Planning specialist
- Helpful resources for Long-Term Care Planning